Focus and Scope
Science & Technology Development Journal: Science of the Earth & Environment (STDJ-SEE) (2588-1078) is an interdisciplinary platform dedicated to advancing our understanding of the Earth's systems and the complex interplay between the natural environment and anthropogenic influences. Our mission is to publish cutting-edge research that contributes to the global conversation on environmental sustainability, earth sciences, and the challenges facing our planet.
Our primary aim is to serve as a conduit for innovative, rigorous, and impactful research in the fields of geosciences, environmental science, and related disciplines. We are committed to fostering a comprehensive understanding of the Earth's processes, from its deep core to its atmospheric boundaries. By bridging the gap between diverse scientific communities, we encourage the exchange of knowledge and ideas that can lead to sustainable solutions for the environmental issues of our time.
The scope of the SDTJ-SEE encompasses a wide range of topics, including but not limited to:
- Climate change and its impacts on ecosystems and human societies
- Geological processes and their implications for the Earth's structure and resources
- Hydrology and the dynamics of the Earth's water systems
- Atmospheric sciences, including weather and climate modeling
- Biogeosciences, focusing on the interactions between biological, geological, and chemical processes
- Environmental pollution and remediation strategies
- Sustainable development and conservation practices
- Earth observation technologies and data analysis methods for environmental monitoring